Monday, June 30, 2008

My Tenth Post

WOW! Ten posts. Where does the time go? I'm certainly not getting anything else done now that I have become a blogger.


At this point in our relationship, I thought it would be appropriate for you to get to know me a little better. We have become so close over the past week, and I just feel compelled to share.


1. I have two younger sisters. They are both tall and thin. I am not.

2. I have a degree in Psychology.

3. I have been called anal retentive. I don't think this makes me a bad person.

4. I'm a pretty decent cook. So is The Surveyor.

5. I miss my grandmother.

6. I cannot sing. The Surveyor and Snow White sing well.

7. My favorite vacation destination is the beach. Any beach.

8. No matter how often I vacuum, there always seems to be dog and cat hair on my floor. I can live with that. Most of the time.

9. I have a library card and I'm not afraid to use it.

10. I absolutely love musicals. Especially if I'm watching them on Broadway.


Now that I have bared my soul, tell me something that I don't know about you. Or, you could just ask me a question. That would certainly create some interesting dialogue! I'm a little scared.

8 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Happy 10th!!

Fries, onion rings, or tater tots?

Growin' with it said...

loved the library card comment...cute! and oh a beach this time of year, i'm with ya.

hmm, let's see...how about a couple ?s.

if you had a superpower, what would it be?

what did you want to be when you grew up?

oh and here's a good idea...look at this...http://lovemyraysons.blogspot.com/2008/05/well-ill-never.html and do one for us!

Big Hair Envy said...

Lori - I am an equal opportunity carb consumer!! If I had to choose just one it would be tater tots. Fun food!

GGWI - Superpower - I've always wanted to be able to read people's minds. I know, weird.

I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. I was about seven credits shy of a teaching certificate when I realized it wasn't for me :(

Holy Crappers said...

Where does the time go?

Something about me...hmmmm....If pot smoking was legal....i would be firing up everyday.

peace#2

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

Happy 10th post! Loved, loved, loved the dog & cat hair comment. I can RELATE.

Okay ... question for you ... if you had to live anywhere else in the world where would it be?

And something you don't know about me ... let's see you know about my GBFF's, my love of l firefighters and lemon drops (not necessarily in that order) ... if I had to pick a superpower, it would for shizzle be invisibility. I'd LOVE to hear what people say when they think no one is listening.

Keep posting, you're cracking me up!

Big Hair Envy said...

#2 I am presenting you with the Blogger Hippie Chick Award! Peace, Love & Michael Buble :) I hope this will help keep your mind off of your PMS. Do you ever wear tie dye?

SSG - If I had to live somewhere else in the world, I believe I would choose Greece. My bro-in-law lived there for several years and LOVED it. (He was a military brat.) The beaches and the wine would make me totally happy. Not to mention the whole "my big fat" thing!!!

Diva said...

Congrats on 10!

We sound like twins.

Anonymous said...

"bows and ask for permission to speak"

Permission granted? Hope so. I am so in awe that you are the "Keeper of the Aqua Net" that I created a whole new section in my blogroll just for you. "My New Best Friend". Please don't let the fact that I will have a new BFF every week lessen the honor.

Hail to The Keeper of the Aqua Net!