Monday, June 25, 2012

Reunion



Wow...it's been so long since I've been on here, that Blogger has completely changed the format!!  Oh, well, haven't had much to say for quite some time, but that may soon change...we'll see how it goes:)

Casa de Envy is quiet now, but later this week the joint will be jumpin'!  For the first time in several years, my dad's family will be gathering at the homeplace for a reunion.  Snow White will be home, and family members will be arriving from hither and yon.  On the menu:  BBQ with slaw, chicken, baked beans, and a plethora of homemade side dishes.  You know we country folks like to cook;)  OMG!  I just gained five pounds thinking about it! 

I'm hoping that someone shows up to the reunion with a camera so I can share some of the joy.  A picture truly says a thousand words... 

3 comments:

I Am Woody said...

I love family reunions!! And I know you are crazy excited about Snow White coming home:) I sure have missed your smiling face!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I happen to have an appetite. Oh! I meant to say I happen to have a camera.....

Daryl said...

miss you so much .. made me feel so good to see you here this morning .. back from my get-away and struggling to catch up .. hey!!!