Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hummingbirds


When I get home from work in the evening,
I enjoy sitting out on the back porch and drinking wine 
letting the stress of the day
melt away.




The hummingbirds that dive bomb me keep me company are quite amusing!




I snapped some pictures of these wonderful creatures 
over the holiday weekend.




I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do.




These beauties won't be around much longer. 
They usually disappear toward the end of September,
and emerge again in early April.

I plan to enjoy every minute I have with them!

4 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love my hummers too! I'm gonna miss them!
<><

abb said...

LOVE hummers!

Daryl said...

oh i wish i had some hanging 'round my house

Mental P Mama said...

Love them!