I know my mom just read that title and thought, "What the heck is a meme?" Mom, a meme (rhymes with theme, so I'm told) is an idea that is started on one blog and passed along to others, who will in turn post the idea on their blogs. Of course, credit should always be given to the one who memes you. It's just common courtesy. Can you believe how much I have learned after only one month in the blogosphere?
Today I was memed (this concept takes on multiple parts of speech) by Krissa. She and I have developed a sort of mental telepathy. When she sensed that I was struggling to come up with something to post, she memed me! Thanks Krissa!
I am supposed to come up with EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. See my daughter grow up to be the amazing woman that I know she will become.
2. Travel across the U.S.A. with my husband. I would like to visit every state at least once.
3. Be able to wear a bikini just one more summer! HaHaHa! (Krissa didn't say these had to be realistic.)
4. Go back to Slidell, Louisiana to see what a difference three years (or however many years have passed by then) have made in the clean up effort. And to eat another oyster Po' Boy!
5. Study Marine Biology.
6. Go one year without ANY car payments.
7. Go to a Dallas Cowboys football game - in Texas!
8. See Earth, Wind & Fire in concert.
WHEW! That was harder than I thought it was going to be.
I am not going to tag anyone for this meme. If you are having trouble coming up with a post, or if you just want to play along, use this idea. Just be sure to leave a comment so I can go and read yours! Any takers?