The second tag came from my world-traveling friend Grandma J. She enjoys long boat rides to Alaska, and she is always surrounded by men. Sometimes, they take their shirts off. The men. Not Grandma J. When you stop by her place, be prepared to sit a spell....and to laugh a lot! She'll pour you a glass of wine, and challenge you to predict who will win "Dancing with the Stars" this season.
1. My husband and I are both right-handed. Our daughter is left-handed.
2. My favorite part of an ice cream cone is the very last bite. I LOVE the way the ice cream melts down into the cone crannies and sits there. YUM!
3. I can't stand for my hands to be dirty. I wash my hands about a hundred times per day. No, I have not sought counseling for this OCD behavior. Do you think I should? Excuse me, I need to go wash my hands.
4. I have sort of a tote bag fetish. Not pocketbooks, tote bags. Whimsical beach bags, monogrammed L.L. Bean Boat & Totes, free giveaway bags from Estee Lauder.....you get the idea. Can't get enough of them. My daughter seems to have inherited that gene. Poor kid.
5. I have a HUGE crush on Kiefer Sutherland. a.k.a Jack Bauer. 24. Two hour movie special to air November 23. Guess what I'll be watching.
6. I love the smell of Noxema. (Raise your hand if you, too, are a child of the '70's) I also love the smell of magic markers. No, I don't use them to catch a buzz. I just like the way they smell.
7. The day I got married, I weighed 96 pounds. Six years later, when I went to the hospital to have my daughter, I weighed 192 pounds. Now, I am somewhere in between - thankfully closer to the lower number than the higher one....at least for now. My Blogger Butt is really starting to concern me!
The Bloggers I'm Tagging - I chose these ladies for a variety of reasons, but the primary reason is that I want you to go send them all some Bloggy Love!
1. Tami W. I am in love with her cat, Lorenzo! He's a BAD BOY...just my type!
2. The Girl Next Door She lives next door to her ex-husband. Can you imagine?? Check out her site for her latest adventures in civility.
3. Heidi - The Milk Man's Wife She lives on a farm and has FIVE boys! Again, can you imagine?? Her stomach is iron-clad, and she makes a mean John Deere cake.
4. Krissa She is recovering from Hurricane Ike, and has just finished caulking her roof...BY HERSELF. Go help her pick out a color for her front door!
5. Mom x 2 She is in Cancun right now. She told me not to be jealous because it was a "business" trip for her husband, and they would have to entertain people the whole time they were there. Yeah. Right. Bwahahaha!
6. Travel Girl She's a walker, a biker, a traveler, and she worked in a jail for two years helping inmates get their GEDs. She needs for us to commiserate with her because she has to share a computer with her hubby!
7. Monica Davis Monica is a new blogger who came my way via Marlene (one of my taggers). Monica is a beach baby who has fantastic BIG hair. She is going to give it to me when she cuts it.
If you don't wish to do this, it won't hurt my feelings. I'm flexible like that!
Have a great Tuesday!