Monday, August 6, 2012

Little Man

There are two new men in my life who bring me great joy.  Today I'd like to introduce you to Little Man.  He is a snuggler, but he's also full of mischief...you can see it in his eyes!

Over the weekend, we attended a local event which included a bouncy house, a parade, a band, and a LOT of community pride!  I had THE perfect shot of Little Man lined up...sitting on his Dad's shoulders, old restored building in the background, flag flying high.  Of course, JUST as I snapped the pic, he stuck his finger right up his nose!!  Typical!



He's not fond of having his picture taken, so I was pleased when he posed for this shot.  I only wish you could see his eyelashes...Hollywood couldn't make them any prettier!


He's a sweet little guy, with a BIG personality!  Look for more photos of this one to come:) 

4 comments:

Daryl said...

a cutie .. even with a finger up his nose ....

Mental P Mama said...

Squeeeee!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

A DOLL he is!!!
So glad to see you again....you've been missed.
xoxox

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Adorable.