* I've begun to realize that this blog has been inspired mostly by my daughter. Now that she is away at college, I really don't have much to write about. Sad. But true. I am, however, working on getting a life!
* We attended a funeral yesterday. Why is it that it takes a wedding or a funeral to bring certain groups of people together? Let's all promise to stay in touch with those who are important in our lives. UmK?
* It was 42 degrees at home this morning. Brrr! I'm a summer gal, but, in all honesty, I do enjoy a nice warm sweater:)
* The beautiful hummingbirds graced us with their presence from the first of May to the first of October....longest season ever! I hope it's a new trend:)
* Our pool will officially be closed on October 13. I consider that to be the beginning of the holiday season! (51 days until Thanksgiving, 81 days until Christmas)
* Our church will honor its 168th year with a Homecoming celebration this Sunday. It's humbling to be a small part of something that has served our community for so long.
* I helped cater a wedding last Saturday. The wedding was held at a local church, and the reception was at the bride's family farm. As the afternoon wore on, I noticed that no one was dancing. It was only when I went out to begin clearing the tables that I realized WHY no one was dancing.....they were all playing cornhole!! Bwahahahaha!!
* Tuesdays really aren't so bad:) Enjoy!