Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Turn To Pay It Forward

Image Borrowed from... 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../s320/PayItForward.jpg
Well, I have FINALLY gotten off of my rear end, and have chosen the next two Pay It Forward recipients. Click HERE to see the original post.


AND THE WINNERS AS DETERMINED BY THE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR ARE....... (insert drumroll)..... #10 Amy at The Kings Table (click here).....AND...... #4 Krissa at Halfasstic (click here)!!! YAY!!! Please send me your mailing addresses so I can stress over the perfect gift get those goodies out to you right away!!! I will be hard pressed to come up with a gift as nice as the one Daryl (click here) sent to me, but I'll do my best!!


I hope you are all having a good week. It's been sunny and warm in my neck of the woods....just the way I like it:) What's going on in YOUR world today?

16 comments:

Unknown said...

PIF is so much fun...I on't know what is more fun...the giving or the getting!!

Love you.

Karen Deborah said...

in my world? two boots.

HalfAsstic.com said...

OH OH OH! Fun, fun, fun! I can't wait! Hee hee hee! Sets of three! Make me stop! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!

Bella Della said...

So fun. Hope you are having a great week.

Daryl said...

congrats to the winners!

and its wet in my world .. torrential downpours, thunder, lightening ... did I mention RAIN? Non stop? Wet.

littletoesandcheerios said...

Congrats winners!

Thanks for thinking of me...been crazy and tense today.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats to the winners!!
In my neck of the woods? well, I am expanding my carbon footprint by driving all over the state of Florida this week...ugghh..first blogger butt, now car butt.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I'm a PIF winner!! lol Now there's a line you won't hear many people say!


Sending my addy your way! :)

mom x 2 said...

Warm? are you confused? It's hot!

Anonymous said...

Thought you had your email addy on your profile... lol

Anyway, here it is:

Amy King
991 Walter Taylor Rd.
Friendship, TN 38034

Mental P Mama said...

Fun! We are in the process of mildewing here in New England. I cannot wait to go to Virginia in two weeks! WaaHoo!

Unknown said...

How cool is that? It's better to give than receive for sure.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Congrats to the winners!

Barking Mad! said...

It's pouring down rain here...absolutely chucking it down. nonstop. Cold too. Maybe all of 49F outside right now. This is the price we pay for lovely weekends in New England...sucktastic weeks!

Congrats to the payees! Enjoy your goodies!

Auds at Barking Mad!

Keetha said...

That pay it forward is such a great idea. I want to play next time.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Way to go! Winners and Givers! I just made that up!
I wonder if I did a PIF I could give away a bunch of stuff at my place??